Tofino Chalet House
Tofino Chalet House is a 3 bedroom oceanfront home featuring an open floor plan with Douglas Fir logs, picture windows overlooking the picturesque inlet of Tofino.
The main floor features a custom kitchen and 3 piece bathroom with jacuzzi tub, a second bedroom with queen bed, and a third bedroom with 2 twin beds. A large loft bedroom with queen bed, stunning views, and semi-private ensuite with shower, toiled and pedestal sink is on the second level. Located on Jensens Bay, large windows and the cedar deck overlook the ebb and flow of the tides and the snow-capped mountain range beyond. For those with an interest in bird watching, Jensen’s Bay is located in a protected wildlife management bird sanctuary. Step out onto your private cedar balcony with gas BBQ and comfortable patio furniture and take in the pristine beauty of Clayoquot Sound all around you.
Tofino Chalet House will sleep up to 6 guests.
- 10 minute walk to the south end of Chesterman Beach via public pathway
- Loft master bedroom with queen bed, gorgeous views of inlet, ensuite with shower only
- Second bedroom on main floor with queen bed
- Third bedroom with 2 twin beds
- Bathroom on main floor with jetted tub
- Living room with stunning views of inlet, propane fireplace, French doors opening to water facing cedar balcony with BBQ and patio furniture
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave
- All cookware, dishware, flatware provided
- Quality bed and bath linens provided
- Flat Screen Digital TV/DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Parking for two vehicles
- Pet friendly
|1 – 6 Guests||June 24 – Sept. 5
||Sept. 6 – June 23
|$650 / 3 night min||$450 / 3 night min|
Contact us for reservations. If you have any questions or concerns, please call, text, or e-mail: